Science has come up with combining certain foods, when you eat can either help or hinder your digestion. If you combine the wrong foods, your body will actually secrete enzymes that cancel each other out. This leads to slowed or impaired digestion, causing food to ferment in your stomach or toxins to be released in your intestines. These conditions make your body more attractive to pathogens. This is a highly useful principle to improve your health and weight, and often one of the most misunderstood.
You experience pain, discomfort, fatigue, or other symptoms that won’t go away no matter what you do or how many doctors you see, numerous reasons been :-
- Food allergies
- Sensitivity to tobacco and odours
- Digestive problems
- Other immune-related disorders
- Skin rashes
- Low sex drive
- Joint and muscle pain
- Menstrual irregularities
The process of digesting each meal takes a great deal of energy so you want to increase your ability to digest .The undigested food stays in your digestive tract and putrefies, creating a toxic environment that makes your blood more acidic and allows yeast, viruses, cancer cells and parasites to grow inside you. In essence, your inner ecosystem is damaged and you are more prone to illness.
Proper food combining is a system of eating foods that combine together efficiently to assist digestion so that your digestive tract does not have to work so hard to give you the nutrients you need for energy. You can learn the basics with 3 simple guidelines.
1) Eat Fruits Alone on an Empty Stomach
2 Eat Proteins with Non-Starchy Vegetables and/or Ocean Vegetables
3 Eat Grains and Starchy Vegetables with Non-Starchy and/or Ocean Vegetables
You might find after just a few days of following food combining principles that you have lost weight. Your body will no longer be bloated and you’ll rid yourself of toxins. You might also feel hungrier…just eat more frequently. As long as you are combining properly and eating when you are hungry, you will not gain weight! As your energy increases, you will find you now have more energy to exercise. This then will result in your becoming more slender and well-toned.
Some Final Notes:
- Wait 3 hours after eating a grain-based meal before you have a protein meal.
- After a protein meal, give yourself 4 hours to fully digest. (You may even want to try all grain meals one day and all protein meals the next.)
- Try not to drink cold water during meals. A cup of warm tea, however, will aid digestion.
- With food combining you’ll find yourself eating simpler meals that nourish your body. You’ll also digest your food better and supply your body with even more nutrients. As your digestion improves, you’ll have more energy and vitality, freeing up your body to come into balance, heal and stay naturally slim!