Regular sustained exercise assists in weight reduction as with:-
- Regular sustained exercise increases the BMR (metabolism of your body). This means that your body becomes more efficient at using up calories even when you are sleeping. Although this calorie usage is not large, it is significant.
- Regular sustained exercise also improves the body’s ability to carry out thermogenesis. Which is the burning up of excess calories as heat
- Regular sustained exercise reduces the level of fats and cholesterol in the blood and helps decrease the risk of heart attack and stroke
Get In the Best Shape with My 30 Days Fitness Challenge. NO gym required. All you need is a set of dumbbell (weight size depends on what you are comfortable with) or you improvise with 1.5-litre plastic bottle (bottled water) filled with water or sand.
Let’s get going.
- Instead of walking any form of Aerobic exercise can be substituted for 45mins
- An example of sets of reps is :- 2 sets of 2 reps = 70 Jumping Jack, 2 times. 140 in total. short breaks in between sets to regain energy and increase stamina
Congrats on the 30 days challenge. Your next assignment is to take a week off from strength training and increase your walking to 1hr daily or a minimum of 3 days a week. You’re fit enough now, to take on the world.